Friday, August 1, 2014

New Techniques Used for Inspiration Friday

I had so much fun making today's card. I used the shabby white embossing enamel for the first time. I have seen it used on so many cards and I really like the finish it gives to the cards so I thought I would give it a try. I paired that with the distressed look and think it turned out pretty nice. I am happy with the results. The image is of course from the Little Miss Muffet Store and she is called Jr. Hatter Kimberly. I thought she would be perfect for a Thank You card. 


Copics

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: W3, W5, W7, W9, 110, BG09
Dress: BG01, BG05, BG09, B99
Apples: R35, R37, R39, R59
Hat: E42, E43, E44, E47, E49

Thanks for looking and don't forget to join us on out Facebook page, there is tons of inspiration there and also on our Challenge Blog!!! Have a great weekend and don't forget to get your craft on!!!

4 comments:

  1. What a great card Becky. Fab colouring! Have an awesome weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this card!!!!! You did really Fabulous work on it too!!!!! hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete