Friday, May 23, 2014

Sugar 'n Spice Doll Chives

Hope you are all ready for the Holiday Weekend, I know I am!!! 4 days off with the hubby!!!! So excited! Anyhow I have a little card I made using the Sugar 'n Spice Doll Chives. She is a cutie! Don't forget to head over to the Little Miss Muffet Stamps shop for discounts to be had this weekend!!! Details about the discount and more can be found on the Little Miss Muffet Challenge Blog page

Here is Chives…

Copics

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E13, E02, R20
Hair: E21, E25, E29
Dress: RV23, RV25, RV09, RV29, Y15, T17, Y35

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, enjoy your lovely long weekend. This is a gorgeous card, I really like the big pops of teal. And yes, there is something about Chives that makes me think of you... You don't get up to mischief, do you? ;) xx

    ReplyDelete