Friday, March 14, 2014

Little Miss Muiffet DT - Happy Easter

It's Friday, It's Friday!!! Woohoo!!!! Ok so Easter is right around the corner so I went for it and made my first Happy Easter card for the Little Miss Muffet Facebook DT. I used one of the new images called Jack Eggcellent For Sharing. I thought it was cute and I used some really bright papers. I love using bright colors, it makes me happy! This is a short post as I have lots to do today! Hope you like my card! Oh and don't forget there is a new challenge happening over at the Little Miss Muffet Challenge Blog.


Copics Used:
Egg: RV10, R81, R8, BG02, BG05, BG07, Y15, Y35, YG03, YG13, YG23
Ducks: Y15, Y35, YR12, YR16
Ground: YG01, Yg03, YG61, YG63, YG67, G99

Thanks and hope you have a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is one cute little number. Lovely colour palette and fab colouring too. Have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete