Thursday, January 30, 2014

Little Miss Muffet Guest Designer

Today is a very special day and I have a very sweet card to share with you. I was asked to be a guest designer over at the Little Miss Muffet Blog. The theme I was asked to follow was LOVE. Perfect since Valentines Day is right around the corner. I used the adorable little Sugar 'n Spice Doll Sassafras. I colored her up with my copic markers (listed below). The paper I used is doodlebug sweetheart collection and the specific paper is called Blushing Blossoms. I love Doodlebug papers. They have some of my favorite paper because I love to use bright bold colors on my cards most of the time and their paper is perfect for that.

I hope you take a look at the Little Miss Muffet Blog. There is a ton of inspiration and you can join in on the challenges. 

Here is Sassafrass...



Copics Used:

Skin: E50, E51, E21, E11, R20
Hair: E11, E13, E15, E18
Heart: R14, R27, R29, R46, RV10, RV11, RV13
Dress: R35, R37, R39, R89
Shadows: C00, C0, C1, C2, C3

Thanks for looking, if you want to I would love it if you would follow my blog and leave me some love if you have time. It is much appreciated!!!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for joining us this week, Rebecca. And what a gorgeous card to do it with. Fab image choice, I love the rich vibrant colours and the layout is fab too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card, Rebecca! Love the papers and design! Fab coloring of Sassafras!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rebecca, ooh! this is so gorgeous, love your wonderful colouring and beautiful design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete