Sunday, May 26, 2013

Tiddly Ink Challenge #110

This Tiddly Inks challenge is to use a Wren stamp. I used the digi stamp "Grow a Little Love". Wren of course if my favorite character out of all the Tiddly Inks characters. She is pretty popular. I had a lot of fun with this one. Still trying to work on my pleats but I'm getting there. The cute "You Amaze Me" ticket is by Jami Bova. 
Here is a closer look same as always...


Copics Used
Skin: E000, E50, E51, E21, E11
Hair: E40, E41, E42, E44, E47, E49
Dress: RV10, R81, R83, R85, R89
Shoes: Y11, Y15, Y17, Y18
Clouds: BG11, BG23
Ground: W1, W3, W5

Thanks for looking and leaving a little blog love is you have time ;0)...


9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Rebecca. Love all the layers. You've coloured Wryn in so well and that sky is fantastic.
    Hugs, Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love all the textures you've created! Thanks for playing the Tiddly Inks Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hiyah rebecca!! oh the layout and layers in this card are so fun and wryn looks awesome!
    thank you so much for playing along with the tiddly inkers this week
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous! I think your pleats are awesome :) Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for wonderful comments, I love them all!!! hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. Beautiful colouring, especially Wryn's hair! Love the sentiment too. Found you by following your message on Jami's blog. Fab tickets aren't they?! Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Wendy! Glad you left me a comment ;0) made my day!
      Hugs too,
      Becky

      Delete
  7. Wow...lovely. your pleats look great to me and that background is awesome. Thanks for joining the fun at tiddly ins.
    Hugs
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete