Saturday, February 23, 2013

Anniversary Card for Hubby

Today I created a anniversary card for my hubby. It is a bit naughty but that of course is on purpose ;) The image is from Krista Smith. I inked her up using my copics. I will enter her in the current challenge "Love" at the Saturated Canary blog.

Here are the colors I used...

Skin: E000, E51, E21, E11
Hair: E21, E23, E27, E29
Tie: B14, B06, B16, B37
Bikini: RV10, RV13
Background: C0, C1, C2, W1, W3, W5, BV20 

I also added some white opal liquid pearls on the background. 
The butterflies were punch out from a punch by The Paper Studio. 
The die I used is one of the Lattice Rectangles. 

Thats all for now...

4 comments:

  1. fab card rebecca!!!
    please consider turning off your words verification to make commenting easier.
    thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the SC challenge blog
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lou, I just turned off the words verification. I thought I had done that before but I guess I forgot to save the setting. Hope it worked this time :) Thanks again!

      Hugs,
      Rebecca

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous work sweetie love it Thanks for playing with us at Saturated Canary this time hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete